accounts strikes yet again

THE PERFECT NIGHTMARE

I was tossing and turning on my bed yesterday. I switched off the lights at 11.30pm. I had it all planned out, sleep early, wake up early, MORE PRACTICE! *Im so disciplined, see?* And then I laid there unable to sleep. And bugs ATTACKED ME OUTTA NOWHERE! Either that or it was my imagination =__=’’ but gosh, I was itchy all over all night!

And I had weird thoughts/ dreams. God, I don’t even KNOW. Its so hard to differentiate. (you know those times you have super vivid dreams you wake up feeling you have had no sleep at all? yeah i think it was something like that) But I checked the time at 12 something, at 1 something and at 2 something…In the end I gave in and went to my parents air conditioned room.

Crept in, curled on the sofa chair and tried to sleep

I COULDNT.

Mom woke up at around 3 something and asked me to sleep on the bed, gave me this teensy weensy little space know? =) *just like old times* UGH THE HORRIBLE DREAMS WOULDN’T STOP COMING. Stuff from accounts kept flashing in my mind and my mind kept drawing a BLANK. And you know in the dream I was going ‘dammit I just did this yesterday HOW CAN I NOT KNOW HOW TO!!’

Horrible. Kept waking up over and over. At around 4 something I went back to my room and tried to sleep. It was fine then. At 6 something, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I got up and I looked through accounts again. Planned to have a short nap before the exam, but that didn’t happen.

Too Much. Too Little Time.

No time for rest. Have to make sure!! Yeah… In the end I did still make mistakes (duh) and there were stuff I wasn’t quite sure. I hope it’ll all still be okay! =)

I am so not PROGRAMMED for accounts

And damn I feel like a robot. We’re all CODED. I cant wait to get rid of the stupid number and have my name back. NG LI MAY. NG LI MAY. NG LI MAY. Never sounded better. *grins*

Im glad its over now!! Paper 1 tomorrow! BUT THE SCARY ONE IS OVER. SLEEP TONIGHT!! x) Thanks all for the wishes. *hugs and kisses* (though I did demand some. OHOHOHOHOHO)

Thanks to Mommy for reassuring me.
Thanks to Daddy for teaching me even as I got frustrated.

(all those times, terms and trials and now. I know I can very hard to deal with. I know I can be rude. I know I can be a total nightmare. xp thanks for putting up with me)
Thanks to LiYing for always comforting me and reassuring me.
(Not only for this paper but for all the others too. I know I can be really boring cuz I always worry about the same thing over and over. Thanks for checking on me when I couldn’t concentrate the day before bio. Thanks for being there.)
Thanks to YenHsian for also being a darling to me.
(For consoling me and telling me I can do it! For having faith in me. For cheering me up.)
Thanks to Brenda for those pats of comfort
(hahahaha. And for teaching me over the phone, physics *I remember the time I was going to cry and called you and you taught me and I felt so friggin enlightened!*)
Thanks to Sara who is ever so understanding
(Im sorry for the millions of times I refuse to talk on the phone with you because I’m super worried. Im sorry for that one time you were uber worried but I didn’t really console you because I was worried too and had to study *I feel really horrid about that* thanks for always understanding and not holding it against me. You rock my world.)
Thanks to Bryan for the tips.
(yeah I coulda said something better right? xp)
Thanks to YongHui for making me feel more relaxed.
(I get influenced and I do calm down a bit, so yeah thanks, dumbass xp)
Thanks to WeiKhai for all the scanning
(term exams and trials, though it was so time consuming, you scanned them stuff anyway. Thanks)

Thanks to everyone else too (mostly classmates! Especially xiaovon *shao shon* and Katherine *haha study physics together in school! TRANSISTOR xp*)


*ahem sorry if I forgot to add a personal thank you to you*

STOP STABBING THAT PLSUHIE!!

PUT IT DOWN! PUT IT DOWN I SAY!
‘you’re hurting me.’

XD Love.

Its almost OVER now.

0 comments: