es-pea-am

well would you look who it is..

ITS ME!
....well yeah, i did sorta lie since i said i wouldnt be here until after SPM
but...
but.......
but...........
SEJARAH IS OVER!!
NO MORE SEJARAH FOR LIFE!!!
the demon is gone.
no more drugs.
..but anyway thats not what i want to blog about.
You see, something horrible happened on the first day of SPM. I was worriedly sitting there you see, cracking my head for PERIBAHASA'S and the PANTUN i memorised just the day before (thanks to wk) and trying to get IDEAS and POINTS for my essay when suddenly i kind of felt IT.
Guys can stop reading at this point or continue...
...if you dont mind er.. girl stuff
HAHAHAHAAA
So i thought, you know maybe its not IT. because you know sometimes you think its here but its NOT when you go and check? so yeah, i sat there thinking 'aiya cannot be la.. so malang meh?' and then i felt it again and again and..
ZOMG SHIT WHY NOW
i didnt want to leave the exam hall especially since its karangan paper and im not sure of the procedure to leave the class to the bathroom and all. kind of weird la (to me) so yeah. And i was busy writing too! so i just DIDNT CARE and thought, 'yeah well at least its an all girl class'
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BRYAN AND YI FUNG
but just two guys so DOESNT MATTER LA! i disregarded it and went on with writing my essay, lifting my butt off the chair towards the end of the exam. After the paper ended i asked yen hsian to check if it stained and it DID.. but only a little, REALLY REALLY little. people wont be able to notice.
and here i would like to thank me, myself and I for my rationality of wearing shorts to school.
Thank god thank God thank GOD.
sorry, i meant thank me thank me thank me
Liying told me about her friend who had her first period in standard 6 DURING UPSR and had no idea what it was! and i felt like ZOMG POOR GIRL. much much SO MUCH worse than mine. and apparently it stained SUPER BAD like EVERYWHERE so OMG MAN...
seriously.
later on during lunch i had cramps, xiao von and i went and got warm milo and i felt really much better after. x) thank the lords above!! So anyway, so far the papers down are MALAY, ENGLISH and SEJARAH.
sciences and maths are coming sooooon
im scared and unprepared
so far the papers have been okay i think. I hope i did fine for malay, im not very sure. I can never be sure with malay. And for sejarah, well i thought i did really badly but i checked the textbook and i think i might have been able to score some points. So hopefully im right and i do get all those marks that i spotted. =)
English essay was fun to write.
the fact that i ended it with annie's song 'tomorrow' made me happy
the sun'll come up, tomorrow.
bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow,
there'll be sun~~
MORE LUCK! x)

0 comments: