weird things happen

hahaaa.

see, there's this history project for PMR, which i'm pretty sure that EVERYONE'S doing Dr. Mahathir for he is one hell of a great guy, and maybe cuz his information is easy to find...hahaa XD

hahaa, anyway, my cousin got scolded by his mum, who claims that I have already finished my project, which i in fact, have not even touched it. *swt* so, his mum sent him over to my house, so that i could help him. but how am i supposed to help HIM when I myself haven't even started doing ONE single thing?!?! i mean, seriously.

so FINE. we tried to find for some stuff, which in the end we ended up with nothing new except two or maybe three new sentences. the rest, we used my cousin's earlier gathered information at his house. in the end, we only managed to do TWO pages. well, at least its an improvement right? he came to my house, and we did TWO pages. included with two pics to fill up space of course *tsk* *tsk*

its phil-o-mania today!!

phil of the future from 9 am to 9 pm..
well, its not like i REALY love the show or anything, but its okay. too bad either mum or dad is downstairs watching some other channel...preventing me from spending my day going 'PHIL-crazy'..hahaa..ricky ullman-izzit? cute guy ahaa

its 4.15 already. after tomorrow, its back to school. i DREAD going back to school. results are gonna come out already. I. AM.SO.DEAD. i'm not gonna do good this term. mum's gonna so kill me. but i'm too young to die. aren't i?!?!! *scream* oh well.

i can't believe my standard five cousin, shane actually said that he liked school days better than holidays. WHAT?!?!! *whack* this must be of his doing, i feel as if the holidays are flying past. theres no time to do anything!!

we're supposed to pass up this whatever..chart? for the history project on monday. SEE?!?!! i'm so messed up, i don't even know what we're supposed to do!! i'll have to ask somebody..ARGH! so far i only have TWO pages. remember?!?!! what other homework do i have?

I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL!!!

i'm so dead, right?!?!?!!
don't agree with me. you're not supposed to.

1 comments:



said...

limay....you're not the only person who's dead...

If ur dead...who am I suppose to work with?!..
If ur dead,I might as well hand in blank paper for the history project