bubble trouble

i was always hot-tempered...everyone knows that, well at least those really close to me does, and those that have known we long enough. i was worse in my past...not so bad nowadays, but yea, i get annoyed VERy easily..and i'm not pretty when that happens, let me assure you of that.

stupid art project, we had to do ARCA!!

ARCA!

that cursed word. i was annoyed for casandra had no transport cuz her parents were on holiday, yen hsian was apparently gonna call me back the next day, jaq's mum wouldn't let her come to my house. i was frustrated. LIFE IS UNFAIR. i wanted to kill somebody, let out my stress- SCREAM!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

but it was the middle of the night, and me being as considered as i am, did not do that..actually, i was scared of what might happen next if i DID scream..those that were lost in their sea of dreams will wake up in a jolt, houses will light up, my house phone will be ringing, neighbours, ANGRY neighbours will be coming out their house doors with sticks, guns, knives...its very easy to picture. scary sight, not one situation i would like to be in-seriously.

so yea, i chatted with kwan seng, the only person online, avalable and a funny guy who can crack anyone up laughing in whatever mood they are in to cheer me up and also was chatting with jaq to solve our problems...our BIG BIG BIG problems. i kept screaming at kwan seng hahaa, and he really helped, by crakcing some jokes, yea, he was nice. and i really thank him for that. he really calmed me..don't think he's aware of that, but yea. special thanks to him

THANK YOU KWAN SENG!!
you are my life saviour! I LOVE YOU!!

yea...so anyway, jaq and i were fretting away..kiling ourselves by...mentally banging our heads on our..brain walls? any such thing? what the hell, who cares? so yea. she said there was a 90% chance she couldn't come so yea..i was frustrated..WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?! i wanted to cry and scream and cry and do somemore screaming...but i didn't do....BOTH. so yes! i didn't cry NOR scream. i just sat there, and screamed mentally to kwan seng in words...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

you get the message right?

after that, jaq asked her dad and mum, whether she could come..and her mum said NO. a firm- NO. a BIG FAT STINKING NO. so i was like WHAT?!?!??!?!?!! oh crap..and then she went to pursuade her mum again..and a miracle happened..justice prevailed..her mum and dad said..YES. a big fat lovely YES.

and that's when i realised...

how much i love JAQ'S MUM AND DAD

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! YOU SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES!! namely, my life.

but now what..what if yen hsian can't come, and cassie? what am i to do with her? no transport!! so i decided in the end...YEN HSIAN IS COMING!! i dun care if she has to fly or swim through the seven seas to get here! SHE. IS. COMING!! and we'll all walk over to cassies house..

yea..that's it. my perfect plan. and if the project..the thingy can't be done that day..
well i'll have to finish it by myself..CRAP!!
so i'll have to make sure we finish it on that day!

wish me all the luck you have people! i'm gonna need it.

0 comments: