simple plan

being blur ain't that nice, wait i change my mind, its not nice AT ALL.
its like everyones saying something that you just can't seem to get,
everyone's speaking a foreign language and you're tyring to figure out what they are saying,
but you can't. cuz you are THAT blur.
you feel stupid, dumb...

I'M THROUGH WITH BEING BLUR. *scream*

one reason why i love simple plan as much as i do...i wonder how much that is. hahaa..yea, but i DO love em. its cuz, their songs can cheer anyone up anytime of the day, anywhere in the world. I LOVE THEM!

THANK YOU SIMPLE PLAN!! *scream*
I LOVEYOU!!

i'm so sick of being down. its just not me.
i want to go all crazy. i want to scream and make everyone stare.
I DON"T CARE ANYMORE!

freak out let it go!!

2 comments:



chibiBren said...

Who's Jim? This is referring to your pic. >"< bleh.

simple plan is...okay la.

melanie(: said...

siMple plAn RoCK my WoRld!