special thank you's

I would like to say thank you to casandra, yes, casandra with one S only!! mind you all out there its ONE S!! for coming to visit my blog on her own free will. She reads my posts!! i'm so grateful..finally, someone who reads my posts!!

i just like to say

thank you so much!! and..

I LOVE YOU! (as a friend la duh..i'm no lesbian)

okay, i would also like to thank brenda for visiting once in a while, though have to go through my Persuasion..yea..so okay, she didn't come here on her own free will, but thanks anyway, for coming and leaving comments. Cassie can't leave comments cuz she doesn't have an account here, mind you...not cuz she doesn't want to...hahaa

and thank you..my sister liee, for visiting...ONCE and guan ming for visiting ONCE..

hahaa...

you guys are much obliged.

LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!

and that unknown person celine..who i doubt read my post and just simply wrote a comment.in a diff language...wait..i'm not gonna thank you for that!!

hahaa

yea thats about it...

crap all the way..wtv..who cares anyway?

1 comments:



said...

limay....thank god my parents say yes!

we WILL finish tat stupid arca no matter wat...dun worry