Results

yeap...my results are OUT! and NO...i'm not very happy with them.
in fact, i'm not happy at all.
First and for all, i got a 76 for mathematics- i expected an eighty plus. Dang.
next, 77 for geography- i expected at least an eighty. Double Dang.
77 for history- ALSO expected an eighty. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!

aaaah..but you see, those aren't so bad. THIS IS BAD
59 for KH. I GOT A 59 FOR KH. I 59!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!! A STINKIN" 59!! you have no idea how angry i am at myself. i mean 59...the most cursed number in the world..okay..all numbers lower than 65 for exam is BAD..in fact, its already bad if its lower than 70.

besides that, i got a 69 for BM. WHY 69?!?!! why not 72?!?! I EXPECTED A 72! *scream*
the world is against me. i just know it.

the only thing i'm proud of is...MY CHINESE.
I GOT A 71...which was highly unexpected..WHAT? my chinese is BAD.
REAL bad. hahaa~

haven't got back our english papers yet. i suspect a 63 for my arts. NO!! serious man...our teacher is so strict. and i got 75 for PJK- not so bad, REALLY.

okay enough with my results. lets talk about my TODAY.

TITLE for this entry : MY TODAY

change my mind. i'd like it to be

TODAY-NESS

or maybe...DAY-TO

forget it, i'll just stick with my today.

MY TODAY

okie...I GOT A 9 FOR MY ARCA!! *scream*
okay, its more like..OUR GROUP GOT 9 FOR ARCA!!
4 of us...yen hsian, casandra, jaq and I
9 out of ten! ITS A SUCCESS!
i'm so proud...

uh..just got off the phone with karen. suddenly dun feel like typing already..hahaa
lost my inspiration...mood?
yea..whatever you call it.i'll leave it to you.

peace out. and

. YOU...i mean it....

1 comments:



chibiBren said...

i heard your current purata is 72. I'm only like 71 or so >"<