pyramid outing

today was a blast!! i mean, i wasn't exactly thinking it would be fun...FINE, i admit, i was thinking the outing wouldnt be very FUN or anything cuz only suping,brenda, sara, kwan seng,bryan and i was going..but today proved me wrong..VERY WRONG. i'm glad to say that i had buckets and buckets of FUN. from the beginning of the outing till the end of it. it was full packed with FUN,FUN and more FUN!! see how many times FUN is appearing in this paragraph alone?

neewayz, it the FUN started out like this...okay never mind, lets not start with the FUN bits yet..let me go on about my morning first..what?!??!! life is not always FUN okay?!?!! and besides, you have to get through the morning before you get to the afternoon! sequence my friends! SEQUENCE!! like 1,2,3 or A,B,C you can't jump!! yea so anyway, i woke up went online to ask if anyone could fetch me home after the outing..i mean,no transport no going out, right? like yea DUH...so i asked kwan seng and kwan seng sms-ed bryan and yadi-yada...he said he could fetch me home YIPEE!! so i called brenda, to tell her, well i wasn't sure if she had transport...but she lives 2 mins away from my house, so if she didn't have, bryan could surely fetch her too...so yea, i called and she was sleeping like a PIG!! i big fat lazy PIG..alwaysknew she was one...haih..yea and it was already 10.30 am..oh puh-lease..so i caled sara and sara was like..i don;t have transport!! and we had to go hassle kwan seng to ask bryan whether he could fetch her and everything. in the end, we decided that sara would come to my house and then her brother would pick her up after work..so i chatted with sara on the phone for a while before tending to my msn...kwan seng..cuz well, i already knew saa could come, after all, bryan said he could fetch brenda and i home..so since she was coming to my house, it was settled..

so when i went back online, and told kwan seng the news...okay, so maybe i replied him 5-10 mins late.. didn't think it was that big a deal..but then he was like DAMN YOU I GOT SCOLDED..and i felt so guilty...he was waiting for my reply and i was talking on the phone..not thinking of him..and he just went off...i felt so sucky..like WTH was i thinking? i should've answered him first...my fault! i'm such a lousy person...ARGH..disorganised freak...

so yea, since i DON"T HAVE A HANDPHONE...i called sara and asked her to help me apologise..which she did...in her and my behalf. we just felt so guilty...it was our fault after all. anyway, i went to cut my hair when mum dyed her hair...yea, so now my fringe is shorter and i won;t be able to tie it up. and my hair is more layered...so its thinner. dunno if i look better, but heck, nothing i can do about it now but live with it. so that's what i'm doing. living with it. hahaa. so i rushed home, changed and fetched brenda. this is when the FUN starts. ready? READY??

we went to watch

LEMONY SNICKETS: A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

it was hilarious. I love it!! i love violet! she's sooooo smart! and count olaf is just plain scary...claus is kinda cool! and sunny is so adorable..hahaa...great show. you people should go watch it, you won't regret it..

anyway, after the show, wel, it was late, so no one wanted to go ice skating, i mean , there wasn't much time left, one and a half hour, RM18 for ice skating? i don't think so. nah-uh! and besides, i'm not such a big fan on skating..and i was wearing a mini skirt..its expected that i would fall, so if i do, what? show off my undies to allthe people in the rink? oh puh-lease, no one's that stupid...so the guys suggested we go play archery...since i haven't tried it before, so..why not? i tagged along. RM5 for 10 arrows, not bad..it was then i realised-

I'M NOT ANY GOOD AT ARCHERY

yea, but i'm living with that fact..hahaaa. had to have people there teach me. well, at least i shot the board-ONCE. hahaa. really felt like an achievement to me..YES,I HAVE LOW STANDARDS!! its cuz i'm bad at it dearies! oh bryan is GOOD..he shot the bullseye the first two arrows he shot...GOD. i feel like strangling him..ahhaa, its only his 3rd time playing too! guys are sooo good at these things, i can't help feeling envious. anyway, i have this coupons, i mean HAD these coupons, starbucks, buy one free one. so yea, we ALL, yes six of us, if you dunno how to count, went there, to waste away my coupons. then, bryans mum came and we ALL except for suping left..the poor soul, had to go all the way to the ice skating rink herself, cuz her family was there..did i mention ALONE??

ALONE!!!

saa cam to my house, we watched some tv, read this very funny blog

newyorkintern.blogspot.com

you want to feel up your time? feeling down? go there...a very hilarious blog. laughed my head off!!

yea..and her bro came to pick her up at 9.30..
today was a great day..i had fun, we all had fun.
hope we have outings like this more often..hahaa

3 comments:



chibiBren said...

note: I wrote this comment out of my *own* free will. Cough.

Well...what can I say? You didn't mention that I was at your house for a moment too! How dare you?! My momentary oh-so-significant presence in your humble abode was not looked highly upon? You wound me... *swoons with hand on forehead*

There you go. Dramatic enough?

PureViLmay said...

okay okay!! FINE!! i shall add it here

brenda came to my house too. she sat down. we watched 2 mins of powerpuff girls. we walked her home. she left. sara and i went bck to my house and we started having FUN without brenda...MUAHHAHAHAA... yea..brenda's part was more of a yadi-yada-who-cares kinda moment..so i didn't write it in..

you happy now?!??!! i wrote it!! hahaa..jkjk.

no HARD feelings yea?

hahaa...

PureViLmay said...

like kwan seng said..its a dozen arrows..not ten. i'm a blur person who just can't get facts right. so what? hahaa.and its klaus. WRONG SPELLING, FINE!