Pig

PIG ALERT!!

where?!?!!

THERE!

I don't see any pigs!!

they are PIGS disguised as HUMANS!! can't you tell?!?!

uh...not really...but..okay..i'll go as you say...PIG ALERT EVERYONE!! RUN!!!

okay, that's done. i am evil piggy!! hahaa...well i have no idea how i became evil piggy, wait actually i do. it all started out like this. I was online- AGAIN. yes again...dun push it buster! i was bored-AGAIN. so yea, wei khai was online so yea i chatted with him. he said he just woke up and still was sleepy, so i called him pig, and somehow, he turned me into a pig too. so weird...so neewayz, i told him that i was an evil pig, but he was king of the pigs and i started calling him kingy and my lordship and everything...he wanted to eat burgers..and i told him pigs don't EAT burgers, and thats when, he chopped of my head. and when i was giving him good advice too!! i mean C'MON!! i was a all so loyal subject and he CHOPPED OFF MY HEAD. so i made an agreement with him. i give him a burger, he give me my head. so he gave me back my head and i got him HIS burger. and then he chopped of my head AGAIN, cuz there was no cheese. SWT!!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY HEAD BACK?!?!?! *scream*

so i promised to get him cheese and he would have to gimme my head back-AGAIN. so anyway, i got him his cheese, and he dropped my head on the groud..but apparently, he dropped the wrong head. he had accidentally chopped off his OWN head and then dropped it. so yea, for a moment there, i became...KING OF THE PIGS. and he beecame, the evil pig aka me...and he went to play basketball (din know pigs could play ball but heck, i dun care, the world ain't making sense anymore) WITH MY HEAD!! and i became king for a few hours.

I made a few pig friends....AKA....guan ming and kwan seng..muahahaaa...but kwan seng doesn't admit he's a pig...but, i know the truth!!! even that human mask of his can't hide him now!! i'm too good...oh yea, anyway, after the wei khais basketball practice, he reluctantly returned me my head...YAY! and i became evil once more..the feeling is GREAT!! and he is the lordship-AGAIN.

but wait! i found this scratch on my head...and i bet my lordship did it.

I PAMPERED HIS HEAD AND IN THE END THIS IS WHAT I GET?!?!
A SCRATCH ON MINE!?!??!!

kingy said my head must have gotten scratched when i dropped it..but..i think he's lying!! i bet he did it on purpose!! *whack* hahahaa

thats the end of my PIG story...how i became KING OF THE PIGS to being the evil pig once more. hope you people enjoyed it.

over and out

1 comments:



chibiBren said...

You PIGS! You know, Sara just discredited us pigs when she tried to insult me calling me a pig. *kick*