weird day

today was a weird day...seriously, from the beginning to the end..okay, maybe not the end, cuz NOW apparently is NOT the end of my today. Get it? yup..let me start with my morning.

ONLINE TV ONLINE TV...fine..i know, nothing special!

okay so..neewayz, i was chatting with kwan seng online...and he was using msn 7, told me there was a lot of cool stuff, and so i also installed it. Funny how when guan ming asked me to install it, i said no...maybe cuz he didn't say.. THERE ARE COOL STUFF!! hahaa..probably..well, kwan seng was kinda like...telling me, YOU CAN SEE YOUR DISPLAY PIC WHEN YOU LOG IN and stuff, so i was like..whoa~ envious!! then..i installed it...

thats the end of how i installed msn 7.

next, edwin was bored and so asked if he could come to my house. Naturally, i took it as a joke..heck, everyone loves to joke..hahaa...and then i learnt he was serious. since i was BORED LIKE HELL and kept either going online or watching tv the whole day, i said yea...why not right? he was bored too. and so i called mum to tell her, her stupid phone kept going like

blablabla num, is unavailable. at the tone, please record your message. TOOT

so yea, i left a message saying edwin was coming and everything, pretty sure she would say yes. heck, i wasn't just pretty sure, i was SURE. i mean, its not like I was leaving the house, he was. he came at 3. He arrived at the assunta girl school bus stop and then called, asking for directions to my house. i was like

there's a turning in beside the bus stop right?

huh? what turning in? says he.

THE TURNING IN BESIDE THE BUS STOP!!

which side?

the side with the HOLE the TURNING IN!! the other side only has houses!

and he was like...OH..you mean the place the motorcycle is coming out from?

YES!! *slaps own forehead*

now THAT was a weird conversation. and so...i waited for him to WALK over to my house.
he took AGES! i was like standing at the staircase, waiting to see a figure. *tap tap tap* not there yet. *tap tap tap* NOT THERE YET. *tap* I GIVE UP!! when iwas just about to leave, i saw...a figure in the mist...okay fine, there was no mist, but yea! i saw some GUY walking down the road. so iwas like calling my maid to open the gate, thats when he called and asked where my house was.. and i was like telling him, THE ONE WITH THE GATE OPEN!!

hahaa...so in the end, after all the hassle, he arrived- AND!!

HE WAS AFRAID OF MY DOG!! who so happens to be a lil shih-tzu..hahaa...he waslike shouting and shouting..so funny. comical sight. its so weird that he would be afraid of my dog. very unexpected. should've video tape the whole scene..nah, i'm exaggerating, it wasn't THAT funny, but it was kinda entertaining...better than watching tv at least. ahahaa

he wanted to watch spy kids and then changed his mind..to watching totoro. in the end, we were talking for the first ten mins and didn't manage to get a thing and he commented that the show was boring. so we...i mean I offed it...and then, we went to do some HOMEWORK...more like, i forced him to do his science. heeheee...what?!?!! i didn't want him to get into trouble! i'm a nice person. and then we did maths. he did his, and i did mine. we talked, we played..played as in..he messed up my dolls hair and claimed that my giodarno free gift toy liked him and hated me. YEA..that idiot!! hahaa, i had to keep fixing my dolls hair, for he kept spiking it and said it looked like a guy. EVIL!! in the end, i kept whacking him with my pillow and squashed his head with my pillow. yup! and made him wear a santa's hat...HAHAHAAA

lalalaa~

after that, sis came home and took us to tuition. her driving is better already!!

tuition was fun...haha, i ast beside this guy named raymond, he is quite funny la....and those guys at the first row..SO FUNNY!! stupid, cuz we were learning about reproduction..and those people asked WEIRD questions in WEIRD ways...so yea, cracked me up. i would like to conclude that iw as not bored at tuitiont hat day.WOW! must be cuz of those people's 'questions'. they were like asking:

what if the pennis can't go up?

translated: can't errect.

so FUNNY!! and that's only ONE example...hahahaa~ the teacher is comical too so yea, it was fun. TODAY was fun.

so yup, thats about my day today. oh yea, mum was okay with edwin coming after all, like i suspected. hahaa...so yupz...

today sure was one hell of a good day, at least i didn't spend my WHOLE day online..hahaa, that sure is one hell of a good sign! Cheers!!

cassie, yen hsian and jaq coming to my house tomorrow. hope we can finish the arca tomorow. WISH ME LUCK!!

peace out.

2 comments:



chibiBren said...

Your title should be "The Most Wonderful Day Of My Life".

*cough*

said...

brenda's right...totally agree with her..lo
the sides with hole 4 u to turn in...AHAHAH tat was funny

n erm..."u mean the place where the motorcycle coming out?"..tat was the funny...hahaha