Valentine's Day

Photobucket
"They are all the ones nobody wants. Most of the times you throw them away. I like the idea that tomorrow somebody is going to see them floating by and wonder where they came from, behind the mystery of it all. I used to actually put them together and practice new designs with them and drop them off at a random doorstep with a note saying 'Somebody out there loves you'. Then I got to thinking, what if they found out that someone was me?"

"Would they want me to be the one that loves them?"

- Reed, Valentine's Day

One of the saddest quotes ever.

Had trouble falling asleep last night and that line haunted me. I miss my anytime sms buddies, brenda, bryan, yaw HAHA, anytime of the night i message, i KNOW at least ONE of you will be awake. why'd you all have to be so far away, huh?

x

ps, to end this on a slightly happier note, FINALLY got to watch Rapunzel/Tangled. It was wonderful (: Favorite character : MAXIMUS!! He's so hilarious, i laugh at every scene he appears in. Rawr!


Currently hooked on : Back to December - Taylor Swift

0 comments: