'x' its a phase.

randomly stumbled across this HAHA
Photobucket
wttthhhh HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

freaking creative.
I see the imagination rainbow, do you?


;)

oh crap, this is what my blog has reduced to because of the exams. HAHAHAHA *slaps self* naw, off to study loves.

ps. never realized how aggressive i was until today really. aaww crappit xp Hella funny though. and what brenda says about me,

Photobucket

LOOOOOOOOL!!

naw man, i can be scary when i want to be
Photobucket
(jingwoay PROBABLY DOES find this scary HAHAHA)

x

Currently listening to : Chip on my shoulder - Legally Blonde Soundtrack
Emmett:
I know it will all be worthwhile
When I win my first lucrative trial
And buy my mom that great big house out on the cape!

Elle: Oh, that's so sweet!

Emmett:
That's the chip on my shoulder
I hugged my mom and told her
With the chance I've been given
I'm gonna be driven as hell

0 comments: