see, what you do is

Short bit,

So the other day before lecture i bumped into Poleen and we started talking, then Anu came along and was all,

'y'know, the thing about LiMay is, shes always so happy! and when she says hi, she doesn't just wave with one hand, she waves with BOTH hands.'

and i go,
'I DO NOOOOTT!!'

moments later, I see Basil, and i start waving. Poleen starts laughing. Then i realize i've been waving with BOTH hands even though i was holding my phone in my right hand.

*slaps forehead*

no, i dont know why i do it either. I remember feeling stupid about it sometimes. Like, once i was in the laundry room and i saw someone i knew and i waved really enthusiastically with my arms waaaay out in front of me. and then after said person left i was like HUH, WHY DO I WAVE SO WEIRDLY?! i look more like im saying NOOOOO!! rather than HIIII!!

girls and mix signals, huh?

x

0 comments: