pants.

Photobucket

You know what's sad? The fact that nothing is permanent. The fact that things change over time. People forget. You forget. I forget. We all forget. The fact that people can fall out of love. What is that even? But it happens everyday anyway. The fact that i don't need you. or you. or you. or you even. It should be a good thing, but i just think its sad all the same. It makes me wonder what things will be like 10 years from now. Heck, make that 3 years.

Would i remember you then?

or would you just be like the rest of them, nothing but a distant memory. Ah, i smile, but its sad. its a sad smile. It breaks my heart. Sometimes i wonder what the point to all of this is, i see you and yet, i dont.

I guess this is just one of those things i dont like about myself.
I dont try as hard as i should.

x
On another note,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Photobucket
ho, back when i loved flying rides =__="

'MUMMY LETS GO SIT ELEPHANT RIDE AGAIN'

Dear mummy, you're the most beautiful person IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. you are AMAZING, i can only hope to one day be just like you. (: I love you, mum.
Photobucket
HAHA oh mum.

XD

x

0 comments: