Right side up!

Photobucket

(:

Another short T403 bit,

so the other day, i took a nap and then i woke up and i saw my roomie was still super alert and studying and stuff and i was like WHOA! good on you! and she said 'i just woke up from my nap too!' O.O 'so you slept after i slept and woke up before i got up?' and she says 'yeaap!' and im all 'YOU'RE SO SNEAKY!!'

so today, she took a nap, and then i took a nap and got up before she got up and she commented on how good and alert i was. and i said 'naaawww *insert explanation* HAHA you did it to me the other day so TODAY its MY TURN!'

'yes, you got your sleeping revenge'

.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

shit we damn syok sendiri.

On another note, start praying for me people ): i dont know how im going to pull through but, *crossies* dont exactly know how im doing but meh. Trying my best so (:

x

Currently listening to : When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating

0 comments: