FunFact + PetPeeve #4

Photobucket

LiMay FunFact!!

So i was just thinking about it, and you know how certain things or certain gestures or phrases or songs or wtv remind you of certain people? Well, Thinking Skills teacher (whose name shall not be revealed) totally ruined winks for me. LOOOOOL. like seriously, everytime someone winks at me or something i just remember HER. WHAAAAT?!?

so weird.

Cause the day after i straightened my hair and cut fringe and everything she noticed and was all (to suatwei) DOESNT SHE LOOK LIKE A DOLL!? SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE A PORCELAIN DOLL!! DOESNT SHE LOOK LIKE A DOLL?! ...

.... erm yeah im sitting riiiight here.

*awkward laugh ensues*

*fidget fidget*

then i think i got a 74 or something, then being the kiasu ass i was, i asked if she could UP it by a point so it would be a 75 ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG well yeah. and she was all 'i dont usually do that for students' *wink*

O.O

huh?!

so i asked if that meant she'd raise my mark for me, and she said no. *wink wink* WTH WTH WTH I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU, WOMAN. WHAT DOES THAT WINK MEAN. STOP WINKING AT ME. I DONT UNDERSTAND YOOOOOOUUU WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?! *pulls hair out (so this is how guys feel)*

and yeah in the end she didnt give me that extra point.

honestly.
WHAT WAS WITH THE WINKING?!

x

PetPeeve #4

people who use the car horn unnecessarily. Just because they feel impatient. Gets me all riled up. Like, theres a traffic jam, no one is moving. No one CAN move. And then someone gets impatient 'why arent the bloody cars moving?!' *horn horn horn* like THATS GOING TO HELP ANY. the cars still cant move no matter how much you horn so seriously man =____=" WHAAAT?!?!?

annoys me to no end.

sometimes im in my room and i can hear incessant horning from outside and it drives me CRAAAZYYYY!! literally wanna pull hair out and go 'OH SHUUUTTTUUPPPP!!' every five seconds *horn horn horn horn* unless its a life or death situation or if the car is going to hit into your car so you have to alert the guy or the guy is sleeping on the wheel or wtv, i dont see why you have to be annoying and sound your stupid horn.

Grr!

haha i sound like such an angry person xp
i swear im not HAHAHAHAAHA *halo*

but c'mon, you know that annoys you too.
virtual high five?
Photobucket

=D

x

0 comments: