PetPeeve #2

Taking a 10 minute break from memorizing. Just 10 minutes, which means this will be short and i have to type really really fast. Woohoo! =D lets see how much i can do in ten minutes and if the post is incomplete and stops halfway or it comes out uncoloured and certain parts arent BOLDED and made bigger as in other posts, oh you know what happened.

So, pet peeve 2!!

Short one, but equally, if not more, irrational. I have this really weird possessive attitude over my food. =____=" My food is miiiine and i have to get the first bite before anyone touches it because i dont know, ITS MINE. HAHA i know im weird like that. Anyone who knows me long enough and well enough should already know this about me cause whenever i open a packet of chips i go, NO WAIT, LEMME TAKE THE FIRST CHIP FIRST THEN YOU CAN TAKE. I get irrationally annoyed when people dont ask and just take some food off my plate when i havent even started eating yet. I just dont let on (especially if i dont know the person well enough) because i know im being irrational and its a stupid reason to get annoyed but hey, thats me.

Need to take that first fry. First chip. First bite out of the cake. I dont mind sharing, i really dont, i just need to take that first whatever because im like stating my claims or something. like YEAH THIS IS MINE. I know other people usually dont HAVE this problem but meh, im sure you guys have other pet peeves that i dont have. Like, i dont mind people not flushing the toilet bowl after use. I did mind at some point in my life but i got used to it because PEOPLE REALLY either just dont remember or they think the flush DOESNT work =___=" or they're plain lazy. I really dont mind that though, i just flush before use. Naw its only nasty when they leave surprises that arent in the form of poop or pee. Like dude, i dont need to know about the things you did in here just 10 minutes ago. seriously. you're disturbed.

Anyway, so thats me. okay, two more minutes.

Short and sweet. (:

2 minutes to do colouring and enlargement of words. OH THIS IS AWESOME.

x

0 comments: