Woe is me

Took a 15 minutes nap earlier and almost failed to get up. ALMOST. gosh the whole waking up process was so dramatic. Closed my curtains before i slept so i was like, OKAY, need to draw the curtains open. OKAY.

My arm wouldnt budge.

then i looked at it, oh, its holding my phone, maybe thats why. Its preoccupied. Okay. I understand (yes fudge, my brain doesnt function properly when i first wake up). So i proceeded to STARE at the curtains willing it to open. This went on for a minute or two. And then i realized it wasnt working. Naw, the force in me just isn't THAT strong i guess. So i let go of my phone *didnt even put it down behind me or something thats how lazy i was* and summed up all the energy and willpower i had in me and just GAH *friggin war cry inside my head*! pulled one side of the curtain open.

and,
Photobucket
Sun shone in my eyes and DUMDUMDUM recharged!!

I totally hate how stupid i can be sometimes. WILLING the curtains open, seriously *slaps forehead* but ah, it happens. ;) you know you do it too. like SERIOUSLY. think about it. You know you do. Just like the other day i went into the kitchen and realized my milk bottle was GONE (gasp. shock.) i closed the fridge and reopened it.

Still no milk.

Close and reopened again.

Still no milk.

Close and reopen.

STILL NO MILK.

Which kind of reminds me of that time in redang when we went diving and then i saw the anemone and i was all OOOOH IT LOOKS SO NICE AND CUTE AND *touch* 'OUCH IT STINGS.' BUT IT LOOKS SO NICE AND CUTE AND *touch again* 'OUCH IT STILL STINGS' BUT IT LOOKS SO NICE AND CUTE AND *touch again* 'OH FUDGE IT STINGS.'

and then my finger stung the whole time during the trip. HUZZAH!

This reminds me of DeeDee,
OOOH WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?!
(every single time)

okay, so thats me. Back to the books! Remember,

0 comments: