poofing info

you know whats annoying?
(rhetorical. dont bother answering)
doing accounts 2 nights before the exam, doing accounts the night before the exam itself, looking through the format before sleep, waking up at 5 to look through it AGAIN, and then look through it AGAIN at 6.30 and during recess and when the paper comes...


my mind friggin draws a blank.

its FRUSTRATING.

its not like i DONT KNOW, i just DONT REMEMBER THE FORMAT. and its like WHY DONT I REMEMBER?!?! whats wrong with me?!?
*GROOAAANNSSS*

But thankfully i only got a bit wrong, not a lot, so hopefully i dont get too many marks cut off. i really REAAALLLY dont want to get a B again. Felt horrible, still FEELS horrible. that B haunts me DAY AND NIGHT, NIGHT AND DAY, EVEN IN THE AFTERNOONS (ohoho)!!!!

SEE WHAT TORTURE POOR LIMAY GOES THROUGH?!

you can only IMAGINE. tsk!! and whaddya know, lines share the exact same relationship with me as accounts does. You know add math? coordinate geometry and sorts? all to do with lines, somehow when i come across those questions my mind goes
*~~~~wind blows, hay rolls across the brain*
and thats just HORRID. and i ALWAYS practice that stupid chapter. Its like my brain just doesnt want to take in the information, that to do with accounts and lines, i throw away. It just POOF! disappears!!!

You know how the brain is divided into sections?

I think my brain has this section ....

..it explains EVERYTHING

0 comments: