its a girl thing

I really liked my hair. like REALLY. as i would tell sara all the time

'MY HAIR IS AT ITS PRIME!'
and then today i went to get a haircut because well my back hair was getting out of shape and i really felt like fixing it. i told the lady to NOT CUT ANY SHORTER AND THAT I WANTED TO RELAYER ONLY. she asked me what i wanted to do with my fringe. and really I LIKED MY FRINGE. but i said 'er dont want to cut shorter... relayer laaaaaaa'
AND THEN SHE WENT AND FRIGGIN CUT IT SOO MUCH SHORTER. AND ITS SO BLOODY UGLY. AND I JUST FELT SO UGLY. I CRIED. I WAS JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING AS THE NIGHTMARE UNFOLDED. I LOOKED UGLY AND I FELT UGLY MAYBE I WAS JUST UGLY.
and i dont expect any of you GUYS to understand.
ITS A GIRL THING
SO SHUTTUP AND DONT EFFING MOCK ME BECAUSE I WILL BLOODY SLAP YOUR FACE OFF.
i am a hypocrite. whenever someone cries about their bad haircut, i tell them its okay. its only hair. And this time I AM CRYING. i never cried over my bad haircuts. i guess maybe because they were never really THIS bad. this time i feel so ugly. like really. HOW CAN ONE HAIRCUT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THAT. strange but true.
now i just want to HIDE AT HOME AND NEVER COME OUT. hide all the cameras and not take any pictures until my fringe grows longer and i dont feel like shit anymore. What more all the plan i had for my birthday was ruined.
THE HAIRCUT REALLY JUST ADDED ICING TO MY CAKE
i cancelled the birthday dinner i was planning to have next sunday. im not up to taking photos. plus my sisters aint here anymore, i feel so lonely. I JUST WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND HIDE. sorry to brenda who had already agreed to come.
BIRTHDAYS REALLY ARENT ANYTHING AT ALL. BIRTHDAYS NEVER MATTERED. so whatever. WHY SHOULD IT MATTER NOW? i guess maybe i thought, eventhough my sisters arent here, i could make this one okay. i could make this one happy and special. even without them. plans ruined? fine. i was sad. fine. but now my haircut and then FOR OTHER REASONS TOO now im just like BLAH.
SCREW BIRTHDAYS.
NO ONE CARES ANYWAY, RIGHT?
im overreacting. i know. but this is how i feel. it all probably doesnt matter in the end. i know. but this is HOW I FEEL right NOW. and i would like you people to TRY TO RELATE. and if you dont, just BUZZ OFF. AND DONT TALK ABOUT MY HAIR. BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.
and PEOPLE SHOULD MEAN WHAT THEY SAY AND NOT JUST SAY THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF SAYING THEM. because when you GO BACK ON YOUR WORDS it really just ANNOYS ME.
thank you to darling sara who was there for me and to suping brenda xiao von for sms-ing back too. and to yonghui who listened and made me feel so much better. thanks for bothering to care when the rest of the world really wouldnt give two shits about this at all. I appreciate it.

0 comments: