hold on

really just want to..

... Im so tired, can i stop now?

I know thats what you've all been thinking, for its what i think too! 'FRAID NOT YOUNG ONES! we have ONE MORE DAY TO GO! HOLD ON TIGHT! BE STRONG! only one more day, we can make it through together! *semangat!!!*

And for those of you who have been dwelling on paper in which you didnt do too well in (or badly), its okay, its OVER DEARIES! be thankful its not SPM! =)

like my mom said,

'this is only a small irritant, not the BIG PICTURE. its okay, dont stress yourself out so much. relaaaax~~'

yeah mah mum rocks! and shes teh cool! and shes teh lovely and nice and wonderful and i love love love mah mumsie! x)

I wonder whats installed for me after trials x)

fun and games and

fun and games and

fun and games

and then more

study study study

You know, i just thought of it the other day, it woulda been cool to say

'wake me up when septermber ends'

xp september has been a tiring month this year. I need my rest. On the bright side, october is coming. and you all know what THAT means! *HUGE TOOTHY BRACEY GRIN*

- curtain falls -

Gosh been a long time since i ended my post with this.

0 comments: