SZERONG

im updating because i feel sorry for sze rong who has APPARENTLY visited the '5s1 love' post a million times already. i shant update much as tomorrow there's

PHYSICS EXAM

AND I HAVENT FINISHED STUDYING YET AND MY PHYSICS SUCK AND IM HELLA SCARED AND PANICKING (well im not panicking now, but i WAS yesterday). so yeah. Anyway, exams been okay so far 'cept for chem which was a tad bit horrid for me though others thought it was bloody easy. So yeah, DAMMIT! haha...
i really hope i do well in physics paper SIIIIGGGHHH. always the panic attack before the exam, always feel like crying. its HORRIBLE. PHYSICS SHALL BE MY DOWNFALL. wait, ACCOUNTS TOO. and tomorrow there's physics paper 2 and accounts paper1 - which im not studying for. accounts paper 1 that is. no time la. PHYSICS ARH.
BLEH DONT WANT TO BLOG ALREADY TIME TO STUDY STUPID SZERONG I SLAP YOU SO DISTRACTING MAKE ME BLOG AND WASTE VALUABLE TIME I SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP FLYING KICK YOU
ps. this is what happens when im too stressed.
i friggin mess up my hair and clip it up and name it something stupid. XD LOOK ITS A FLOWER. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *lame* sorry la. tsk. OKAY BYEBYE. *slaps szerong somemore. oh and really exams are doing wonders for my pimples and eyebags. =) YAY.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
its apparent how BAD my acne is. the fact that people actually go
'what happened to your FACE?'
YEAH PEOPLE ACTUALLY ASK THINGS LIKE THAT. and seriously, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT!??!
'oh you know.. evolution.'
tsk. stupid question deserves stupid answer. bleh. but i dont say that la, instead i go 'DONT TALK ABOUT MY FAAAACEE~~ T__T' what evil evil evil people wey! *sniff sniff* hurt my FEEELLLIIIINNNNGGGSS~~ well not really haha, i just dont know how to reply them is all.
and the 'eh, not enough sleep' really shows how BAD my eyebags are. AAAAAAAHH!! so SAD.
hah. what fun.
Love. not really. Love.

1 comments:



princessjo said...

haha is that why the camera is covering your face?
=)
Just joking, you look beautiful no matter the pimples and eyebags..
I love you hun!

*hugs*