PRETTY again!

yeah so er.. i blew my hair today and well..

the haircut? WELL IT REALLY ISNT THAT BAD.
in fact, im not sure if its bad AT ALL. okay go ahead, throw the rotten eggs at me for the false alarm. because im PRETTY AGAIN!! XD and i DONT CARREE~~~ hahahahahahaa *grins from ear to ear*

i think i was just having a REALLY bad hair day yesterday and so it looked FUGLY. which it DID, i tell no lie. My mom thought it looked FUGLY just like i did. So seriously! but today she was all 'OMG YOUR HAIR LOOKS NICE!!!' just like i thought it did. SO YEAH!

FALSE ALARM BUT REALLY IT WAS FUGLY YESTERDAY! DONT BEAT ME UP AND THROW STICKS AT ME! I SWEAR I DID NOT CRY FOR NO REASON. xp bleh, BUT IM REALLY SO HAPPY TODAY IM RADIATING JOY! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ME! xp i'll blind you with all my SUNSHINE you wont be able to stand me.

no seriously


then agian, THROW ROCKS AT ME, I DONT CARE! xp MY HAIRS ALL PRETTY AGAIN!!!! *screams screams screams* whee!! but I STILL DO APPRECIATE ALL THE KIND WORDS everyone said to comfort me. xp
IM SUCH A GIRL

LOVE YOU ALL


today is going to be a great day. i can sense it. and mom was super cute today~ and im getting a boyfriend in uni~~ xp i already know which lot im picking from~ and i wont tell yooouU~~

0 comments: