just so

GRATEFUL

i feel so lucky to have been put into 5s1. haha, to have met ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL people. Classmates i have grown rather attached to, people i really dont want to leave behind. People who i know im not like SUPER close to, but they dont shut me out, the ones that care and keep on caring. you guys rock my world =) last year and this year (up till now at least) has been great fun - ESPECIALLY this year. haha!

...yeah im supposed to be studying but GAH LAZY ARH later la

anyway, i wanted to write a post about liying a long time ago (since starting of this week), like i said A LONG TIME AGO, but never got the chance to. So here i go! i actually kind of admire liying. haha =) shes super thoughtful (which comes with being sensitive at well, but its not all bad). always doing nice things for people. and like during exam periods when theres something she doesnt understand, she calls and go

'limay are you free now?'

i mean HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOTHER ASKING 'are you free now?', people usually dont give a shit. *cowers away and hides in my hole* shes really understanding. I remember last term i cried like twice because i was panicking and shes was there to console me. i didnt even want to tell people i cried because i felt so stupid for crying. the helplessness i felt, she helped me through all of that. =) and made me feel better.

She makes me feel better after every paper XD. im always all 'OMG I DID THIS WRONG OMG I DID THAT WRONG' and shes all 'AIYA NEVERMIND LA OVER ALREADY LA' and after awhile i start thinking that too. And i feel better cuz i dont dwell in my mistakes and i move on.

oh and i remember a long time ago, people were passing this plastic bag from the back wanting to pass it to some guy in front. Liying saw and she kept it with her and passed it to the guy later. The rest of us just didnt care. we didnt want to hold on to it. seeing what she did made me feel bad about myself, made me think 'now why the hell couldnt i just have done that?' and she was like,

'cuz later people simply pass dunno pass where, then get lost. give him only la'

in that simple small gesture, you see her personality as a whole. how she shines through compared to everyone else. =) and its just so like *HALLELUJAH* LIGHT SHINING DOWN ON HER XD. the rest of us just cannot be bothered. the rest of us just dont care enough. the rest of us just are well. US.

shes hardworking and studies hard. hopefully shes does well this term x) she deserves it. for all that she gives to others, i hope she receives the full amount back.

Love

0 comments: