see you around

first there were 3.. and then two...
...and now theres only one

Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause Im leavin on a jet plane
Dont know when Ill be back again

I tried not to cry, because i dont like people to see me cry. But it was inevitable, the waterworks came anyway. Now im just trying to stop. ee and i hugged SOOOO uber long and she kept whacking my bum haha

'for all the times i wont be able to'

*sniff* I'll miss you. and worst still, will only be able to see hsien at this time next year. thank MAN for skype. The house feels so empty now. I guess im kind of grateful that trials is still ongoing and that SPM is coming, at least i'd be so distracted with studies i wont have time to feel lonely. :')

sis and her stupid catch phrase

'...see you around'

VERY COOL MEH?!?! haha x) freak!

Love. Hugs. Kisses.

0 comments: