Rants

Bloody hell.

Geography was easier than expected, that was the ONLY good thing about today. other than that, the rest of the day was really freaking pissy. I admit, i AM proud of my maths...the fact that i always score pretty high for my maths kinda brought up my confidence i guess.

Maybe this is God's way of saying, 'you're too proud, lemme lower down your self-esteem.' Who knows right? there i was, doing the questions like i always do, with self confidence, nodding my head intelligently in my head. Well, it would've seemed weird if i really DID nod my head- bob head dolls??

Aaaanyway, it was question six, and i got stuck. SHIT. i was supposed to solve the question stimultaneously. I knew that. The question was, solving it using the method substitution or elimination? I decided to skip the bloody question and move on. My pride came back, 'hey, this is pretty easy!!' and then along came question 19 with a malicious grin on its face. 'see if you can do ME.'

was it trying to challenge me!?! the all-so-great NG LI MAY in MATHS!?!?! i chuckled stupidly in my head. Well buster, lets see what you have installed for me. I looked at it and time halted. there was nobody left in the room but me...or so it was to me...i scratched my ehad and thought long and hard. IT was a tough one. ONE hard to crack. i was sure i could figure out how to do it, either now or later...and so, i moved on to the last question.

I had one hour left. ONE hour left to do TWO questions. it was ME and question SIX and NINETEEN. 'you're going dooooooooooown.....' i said, and they stared defiantly back at me. BLOODY STUBBORN QUESTIONS. so i tried, every method that i thought of on the piece of paper in front of me. i wasn't gonna give up, not now. i swiped cold sweat off my forehead and question six laughed at me. it laughed and laughed so much that i couldn't concentrate.

'SHUT UP DAMMIT! SHUT UP!!!!!!'

but it wouldn't it was ITS stupid plan from the start. to laugh so much that it would get on my nerves and i would forget the method ELIMINATION could be used on it. there i was, trying to use SUBSTITUTION in everyway possible and failed miserably. i hung my head and walked away from the question. it had won. QUESTION SIX had won.

I cheered myself up by saying...well, NINETEEN aint gonna be that lucky. using my wits once more, i tried to crack the question and finally got an answer 65. which i later on discovered was wrong. the answer was 55.

I screamed bloody murder when i found out how to do question 6. IT WAS SO EASY and yet I couldn't do it. I..ME! NG LI MAY. COULDN'T SOLVE IT!!! i screamed and screamed and screamed. LITERALLY. yes, in school. must've seemed like a freak in front of everyone, but i was dissapointed and angry with myself. WHY oh WHY did i let its stupid laughter distract me!?!?! WHY!?!?!??!?!!! i swear i could've done it.

so there i was, screaming myself senseless over question 6 and 19...and then came the big hit. i did question 2 wrong. not only that, i did another 2 questions wrong too. thats 13 marks GONE mind you. so i thought solemnly to myself, if i mangaed to get that many mistakes that i know of, when i was ever so confident with the answers, how many REALLY did i get wrong. will i be able to score an A!?!? so yes, you guessed it, i screamed and jumped and screamed over and over again.

I was bloody pissed. SOOOO angry. SOOOOO dissapointed. MY MATHS. of all the terms to fail me. it fails me NOW- the term that will determine which class i go to next year. and bloody hell

- screaming the answers in my face DOES NOT HELP AND IN FACT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE.

- saying, 'hard meh? quite easy wert...' DOES NOT HELP EITHER THANK YOU.

HOWEVER....

- screaming yourself senseless with me DOES help.

- whining with me DOES help. well at least im not alone.

YES. i am self-centered. well, at least for today i am. I NEVER EXPECTED MY MATHS TO BE DONE SO BADLY AND CARELESSLY. who could blame me for ranting!?!?! IM MAD. IM SAD. IM DISSAPOINTED. i wanna go on screaming again. i dont care.

........................*sniff*..............................

I officially declare i hate maths for TODAY. THE day to hate maths= 6 september 2005. YES, sara's birthday is my day to hate maths. Sorry sara...and hopefully, by tomorrow, ill love maths again. and when i get my results back, im gonna scream bloody murder again, prepare yourselves. This is SOOOOO killing me. DIE DIE DIE. i dont care. im flunking the exams. I DONT CARE ANYMOOOOREEEEE!!! *no wait..i cant flunk it...it determines my class...sigh...and besides, i'd be crazy to...*

I HATE MATHS TODAY AND TODAY ONLY

And...happy birthday sara....

0 comments: