Peace

Shit man.

My sis had to go for ballet and insisted that i go with my auntie. Cuz you see, my aunt lives in china, she just came abck and dont know the way back.

'I HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION WAN LAA...dun ask me...'


but she pleaded and pleaded, i couldn't say no. it didnt matter if she pleaded anyway, i would've still have to go, but it just made everything a little bit better. My sis pointed out the way there...and i was supposed to show the way home...so there i was, with my 'terrific' sense of direction. POinting at buildings and saying..

'HEY! this looks familiar!'

OF COURSE it i recognised it. OF COURSE it looked familiar. i passed by those buildings when i go to DIFFERENT places like SUBANG but not HOME. i was beginning to suspect that i was going ont he wrong road. GOING HOME SHOULN'T have took SO LONG!!! but i was pretty sure everything would turn out fine. i lead my auntie here and there...TURN LEFT..TURN RIGHT...and in the end, we ended up in the middle of GOD KNOWS WHERE.

then i had to call my mum and we stopped by somewhere and waited for my mums car to come. in that time, kept laughing at my stupidity. no. it wasnt HER stupidity, it was MINE. my auntie isnt to blame for anything, i was. Me and my stupid sense of direction. Im an idiot with dirrections, its so obvious i dont have to point it out.

I even got lost in school once. how idiotic is that? oh maaaaaaan. I felt so bad. Had to call my mum out. Im so gonna kill my sister for this. SHE INSISTED I GO. i told her i couldn't do it. but NOOOOOOOO she just HAD to make me go. oh well. it was better that than my auntie stuck alone right? right. okay. just trying to give myself a little bit of comfort. Ssshhh...dont mock me.

Embarassing like hell. i should know. Hahaaa. these things only happen to me. *sob* who else has terrible sense of directions??

1 comments:



said...

XD......blind shaperd...like me...without my bro or dad...me n my mom will surely get lost in the middle of no where