Halt

The trials ended, and today im going for an outing with my friends to celebrate sara's birthday...which was last tuesday, c'mon, we HAD to make it up to her.

We're gouing to times square, and its gonna be my first time there. YES EVERYONE...MY FIRST TIME. I KNOW its been there for quite a while now, but my family just never goes there, its always MIDVALLEY and no other place. seriously. Truth is, im not really excited about the whole outing thing. I don't know why. Maybe cause im not such a THRILLER ride person. Times square= theme park. Theme park= scary fast rides. And im not into SCARY FAST RIDES.

Im gonna die out there. Lord save me. The fact that i sat all the fast rides at genting does not help a thing. I was REALLY motivated by my sister back then. I have no idea why, but when my second sis wants to sit a ride, i'll automatically feel like sitting it too. I would be darn scared, oh yes...but i'll make myself sit it anyway. When we're all seated and the ride starts moving...i'll go like...

'what am i doing?'

and then the ride begins...>__< hahaa, but its usually pretty fun. great experieces. But you see, when im with my sister, i dont know WHY or HOW but i feel more secure..im afraid i wont have that feeling with my friends. NO offence meant to them. I don't know..i just feel like im going to hold back and back away fromt he rides, either that or start whining. Bah. I guess maybe its cause my sister is FAMILY and theres this BOND over there. and she knows EXACTLY how i feel. We have this CONNECTION..brain connection or somehting, ahahaha...its like, we dont have to say a word, look at each other and KNOW whats going on in each others head. its pretty cool when you think about it.

Im so scared. So scared. at times like this, i start to ponder why i even agreed to go in the first place. *sigh* yet..i DO wanna go. My friends all arent like me, they DO like these kinda rides..and yet I DONT. They'd proabbly see those rides and say..

'OH COOL! LETS SIT THAT RIDE!'

and i'll groan...and probably just tag along behind. The agony. I wanna sit on the merry-go-round and be a baby agian. I DONT CARE!!! DONT CARE I TELL YOU!! i wish my sister was going with me. Oh yea, and i wouldn't feel so scared if someone there was more scared than me. Its like i take on this protective form and stop feeling scared myself, starting to comfort the other. I dont like people to comfort me and say 'Its okay wan la..its going to be okay, its fun!!' wait wait, its not that i dont like it, but i jjust STILL dont feel safe. I can just picture myself falling off the ride and dying tragically.

I wish my sister was going. oh well..

0 comments: