PMR

Its coming. I can sense it. Impending doom... Im afraid, are you?

what am i talking about? You're not having the exam, why should YOU be scared? why would YOU wet your pants over someone elses problem- MY problem? why would you even give a shit on what im saying right this instant?

it all comes down to me pondering on this question...

Why are you reading my blog in the first place?

If you dont care, and WONT care, why are you wasting your time reading this? time is GOLD...oh no wait, that was silence. Silence is golden. that was it, wasnt it? Okay fine then,

Time is precious.

Maybe you SHOULDN'T be wasting your time reading this meaningless post. Maybe you should be doing something else. Then again, since you're already here, why not just leave me a comment and wish me the best of luck in the process? yes, i'll appreaciate it. Thank you for your coorperation.

Doomsday 3rd of October.

For those of you who have taken the exam the previous years...saying its really easy doesn't help. You're supposed to put pressure on me now, so i'll really REALLY study. Saying its easy will just make me slack off. Im already enough of a procrastinator, thank you very much.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

hey...
one word to describe ur blog...
COOL!
ahaha....
good luck in ur pmr....
hav faith in urself..
u can do it...
=)