Fun and Joy

Family reunion? ahhahaa

Today, everyone, meaning all my cousins, mum's bros and sisters all gathered at my aunties (qi yi- seventh auntie's) house. Theres gonna be a BIG dinner tomorrow to celebrate my granpa's b'day. YAY!! only, my mum bought my sisters dresses, and i was left out because i had to go for bloody tuition. i wonder what im going to wear...hmm...oh well, i dont raelly care about these things anyway. As long as i look decent enough, it goes.


seeing my cousins formally from penang but moved to china a few years ago cuz their dad has a job there was great. a 5 year old and a 4 year old. Both spoilt, and keeps fighting over little things. That wasnt all that great, if you know what i mean. You change the channel of the tv and they start screaming and start snatching the controller from you, but mostly they're just fighting with each other. I cant really bear with them when they come on this mode. it gets so annoying and it really drives me scatty.

I, for one, dont remember ever being like that. then again, maybe i was but just dont remember. Whatever it is, i was never that spoilt. Aaaanyway, the best part of the whole night was when my auntie (beyi- youngest auntie) and Uncle kevin (her husband..i dont call him beyi uncle cuz i find it weird..he said we could alll just call him uncle kevin...so yea - canadian) arrived. We havent seen them for more than a year now.

Everyone went forward and gave them a warm welcome, with loads and loads of huggies!! YAY!! it was truely a great night. From begginning to end, from popiah to pizza with so much pepper on it my eyes started watering...yeaaa...

i didnt study at all today. Crap. im so dead. its 11.51 now...gonna be mindnight soon. i think ill study at midnight. Im going to do at least four chapters of sejarah. I dont care. and tomorrow ill have to do more sejarah. and finish the whole thing before monday. oh dang...i just realised monday is sejarah and chinese paper 2.

om so unprepared for chinese. Im gonna fail. Lord save me. they say this terms chinese is going to be really hard. you score a 70, you can get an a for PMR already. What the hell man...that means this term i can only probably score a 50. dang. everyterm i score like a 70...on the dot...and now...NOOOOOO..this is soo gonna pull down my purata. Hell it will.

Wish me luck people. I'll need it. Plus i havent been studying. HELL.

0 comments: