PMR

yeaaap. its drawing nearer and nearer as we speak...well, more like, as i type. Two more weeks till the BIG day. Afraid? truth? well, not really, a bit maybe. But when i really think about it, i havent studied..so yea, im afraid. Two more weeks to catch up on everything.

Im not coming online after today. So blogspots will have to wait till after PMR. im sorry. time to buck up and stop being so pig-ish and slug-ish. IM a procrastinator. Time to set goals. Time to do something. Time to move it. Time to mambo?? riiight. thats a bit off. I know.

Aaanyway, point is- Online no more.

I've gotta focus. No matter how hard it is for me, i just got to. Like sara says, i dont wanna be dissapointed in myself after the results come back..i DONT wanna DISSAPOINT myself. NO. its time to WORK hard. YES. play can come later. AFTER PMR. loads of time to play then. LOADS AND LOADS OF TIME. PLENTY!! waste your time then. not NOW. NOW is the time to be serious.

Truth is, im just trying to convince myself. Am i convinced now? not really. Dang. I need to have the damn mood. I need to feel the pressure. I need competition. I need motivation. This is not enough. I am not going to fail myself.

Gonna get dad to hide the cable..so i wont get to come online. Not going to be able to resist the urge. that much i know. HIDE IT DAD. IN A SAFE PLACE OUT OF MY REACH.

PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

0 comments: