Procrastinator

PMR is in another weeks time. and guess what!?! Im still online!!

DAD HIDING THE CABLE

Never was put into action. You know why?!?! of course you dont, so let me tell you. MY SISTER (the culprit) had just finished her exam last week and have been going online everyday ever since. now tell me, HOW AM I SUPPSOED TO CONCENTRATE when the music is on ont he other room and i can hear continuous banging on the computer keyboard. Okay fine, so it isnt BANGING exactly...but to me it sure seemed like it.

Thank you SIS. you're HELPING a LOT.

besides that, IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not in the mood. I know this isnt a time to talk about MOOD. PMR is OCMING whether or not i have the MOOD. i still have to study. God cant save me now. only I can save MYSELF. and if i dont start studying now....then....yeaa.. Im a procrastinator. im sure lots of you other poeple are procrastinators too. Procrastinators..the worst kind.

Gonna study history form 1 today!! YEA I CAN DO IT!! and at night i might ask dad to bring me to go buy some reference books to do. If i cant read, at least i'll do the exercises. That'll help. then i'll know what kinda questions they're gonna come out for PMR and get no surprises. YEAAA!!!!

there's this seminar tomorrow, and im going. Only two guys i know there, and i barely say two words to them in school. The seminar is from EIGHT in the MORNING to SEVEN at night. One of the guys said he'd hang with me and everything, but still...kinda weird...cuz i dont raelly know him that well..and considering the fact we practically ignore each other in school...*sigh*

and thats why i'm asking my couz, MR SHAUN, to come along. Thing is, i dont think he'll be able to come. Dont know if his parents will let. its RM 150 for petes sake. Oh maaaan..if he doesnt go, im gonna rot there....Bah. i have a feeling, even thought that guy claims he WILL talk to me and everything, he will end up ignoring me and talk to THE OTHER guy.

I mean, WE DONT EVEN TALK IN SCHOOL!!!! Bah.wtv. just hope i'll survive through the seminar and through OMR. i need luck people. LOADS AND LOADS OF LUCK.

1 comments:



melanie(: said...

Hey.. xD

Cable not gone yet?.. mine is not either!! Baaaaah. Your parents should really ban you for your sake.. xD

Anyways, how do you get skins that has comments? Teach me, teach me, teach me!!