Wild Zebra


Wild sebra and princess zebra.

Yea...went to Istana Budaya to watch it. Dancing and all. I mean, it was GREAT! ballet and everything...but i guess im not really into this kinda thing. It was pretty cool...when the guy carried the girl and everything, but beisdes that..i think it was *malaysian slang* 'okay oni laaaa'.



The Fox Spirit. Posted by Picasa

Most idiotic thing that happened today was, i thought wild zebra was gonna be in genting. You know, the arena of stars, cuz thats where we watched Oliver. So i wore regular jeans and three quarter sleeve shirt, so i wuolnd't be cold. We reached the place and i was like...WE'RE NOT GOING TO GENTING!?! all around me i saw people in dresses. 'WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!?!' geez. ==, but whatever, at least i think i was the most comfortable person there. dont need to sit crossing my legs or with my legs closed and all. Great thing about jeans. Love it.


the cute leopards. Posted by Picasa

There was a 15 minutes break between the performance. This MAN sitting next to me saw his friend and walked out, managing to trample on my sister's baby toe. he stepped on it for a pretty long while too, which her saying ow ow ow ow ow all the way. She wasn't SCREAMING of course.. but she was saying it loud enough for anyone to hear. Geez. the guy was either deaf or being mean. He didn't even turn around to say sorry. meannie. what kinda attitude is this!?! but im pretty sure he just didn't hear.

PMR seminar tomorrow, gonna wake up at 6 to wash my hair...cuz i din wash it today and my scalp feels itchy now. i don't know how i survived as a kid. i was a dirty kid...i mean...i wouldn't wash my hair for 4-5 days in a row and it was still okay. nowonder i had dandruff. and now...i dont wash my hair for ONE day and its like itchy and i cant stand it. the irony.

0 comments: