Cheer 2005 Pics! with JIEN AND JOEY!

Note of warning,

-if you havent seen me looking like crap before and would NOT like to see me looking like crap, please do NOT scroll down.

-if you've seen me looking like crap (retarded) LOADS of times then...feel free to scroll down. doesn't matter anyway.

-if you love jien and joey, SCROLL DOWN NOW!

-if you love me, SCROLL DOWN! it doesn't matter if i look like crap anyway right?! you'll still love me..LoL ^^

-if you just want to see me look like crap to laugh. BUGGER OFF THIS PAGE.


Jien And JOEY G! *scream* they are so HOT! *pic taken by Shu Ying..She ROCKS! Posted by Picasa


me, joey and yee thong, cheer 2005. man i look like crap here...but yea..JOEY ROCKS! HE'S SOOOO HOT! *scream* pic taken by Shu Ying. Love HER~ Posted by Picasa


Some gurl i don't know, Jien and I. I STILL look like crap, LoL...oh well. Thank you, thank you and thank you to shu ying for helping us take the pic! MuaxX! Posted by Picasa


yee thong and JIEN! they look so good! LoL. courtesy of Shu Ying! Posted by Picasa

Credits:
Shu Ying for taking the pics.

0 comments: