><

Being confused gets me pissed.

or maybe its just this BIG YELLOW PASSY PIMPLE on my right cheek. then again, its been here for 2 days now, and i was pretty happy the past two days. so yea, its me being confused.

I was like okay for the first half of the day, being my happy zesty lil self, jumping , bouncing, screaming, singing, chatting yea, whatever i do every single day of my teenage life. and then all of a sudden, after recess, at KH, i turn into this moody lil' kid, who wants to scream at everyone, who wants to give everyone an ugly frown, who wants to hit everyone, who wants to bite soemones head off, who wants to suddenly burst out crying for no reason. thats weird. i know. NO, its not PMS, so stop thinking it is.

i didn't want to be moody. honest. who would? being moody just gets you down and you know, want to be alone and everything. i turn around and look at cas and i suddenly felt like shouting at her, i look at jaq and i felt like hitting her (not that i don't anyway hah, but i usually just do it for fun la), i felt like kicking someone (which in the end resulted in me stomping my legs on the floor like some child throwing a tantrum). i sat there, staring outside the class window, frowning, feeling all riled up for no particular reason. i tried to think why was i so uncomfortable, why i was so...well, angry. but you cant really think when you just feel like killing someone. so yea. i stopped thinking.

after class, the gang gathered at the usual spot and i started shouting to get everything off my shoulders, to feel better. so i shouted at nge seong for not bringing the naruto CDS he promised, shouted at him for not bringing brenda's pena nd the naruto CDS for her too. i stepped on bryan's shoe and got mine stepped on too, kicked kwan sengs shoe and whacked ter-yi's hand. ==, sorry ter-yi (see? i'm a good gurl, i put a dash between ter and yi. SEE!?!) and yea, that made me feel better for a while. hah. the gang is one in a million, doesnt takes things like that personally. Thank God.

after that, in the canteen, as i was passing by SOMEONE, i realised well, i was pretty darn mad at that SOMEONE, well yea, that particular someone that had been ignoring me the whole day. don't tell me ignoarance is a bliss, i'm not gonna hear it. we walked pass each other and he didn't even bother to say hi or anything. no smile, no laugh. he just avoided me. looked away. then my head started boiling, i mean, what was up with that, right? so yea, i thought, two can play the same game. Man, i really felt like stranggling him at that very moment, you know? like grab his neck and go like *stranggle* and he'll be like *baffled words* and i'll be like *evil laugh* you get the picture.

I was so confused. so yea, I conclude that, him ignoring ME got me pissed. i don't know whats up with him. one moment he's so nice, chatting with me on the phone, being all sweet and friendly; the next, he's this jerk who refuses to talk to me and hangs up the phone on me and doesn't even wanna spare me a glance. like what the hell is up with that? i don't get it. Blah. NOT gonna get myself angry. NOT going to.

0 comments: