so irritable

feeling darn irritable right now. don't know why, so don't bother asking. seriously. or i'll just get all sarcastic on you. trust me. i will. aaaaaaanyway, the stupidest thing happened to me today. (okay so its not the stupidest and im overreaciting, but yea, im bloody annoyed at the moment so sue me for being mean now.)

let me summarise the whole incident for you, cuz like i said. IM NOT IN THE MOOD! but yea, felt like blogging this before i forget. *sigh*

well, family and i went to 1 utama. went in a shoe shop. i sat there, MINDING MY OWN BIZ. which technically means staring into thin air not thinking of anything. and then ALL OF A SUDDEN this lady is like

'........here.......'

and i broke out of my trance which i was so comfatably in and said 'Huh?'

and she was like 'do you work here?'

and im like 'WHAT!?!'

and she repeats herself. and i was like 'no..' and i looked away.

I mean. i was wearing a MINI skirt. i was SITTING down. IM 15! do i seriously look old enough to work!?! like SERIOUSLY! dude! no offence..but that was just WEIRD and STUPID. okay enough with the insults. im gonna get some rest.

0 comments: