Starvin'

I'm back AGAIN to blog. You people miss me!?! I'm sure you all did. YES. i AM convinced that im always being missed by everyone. BWAHAHAHAA....==,
I AM HUNGRY.
Green apples are sour and they just make you MORE hungry.
dad ate all the chestnuts. How thoughtful. bet HE didn't miss me. meannie.
My tummy's grumbling...what am i to do? im gonna get gastric by day. just you wait and see.

I lost one side of my contacts in school. Dang. Gonna get new ones this week if we have time. Gonna go to genting tomorrow to watch the wild zebra, pretty cool, huh? yea, i know you guys will ALL miss me. one day without me wont kill you. hah. ==, going to some PMR seminar this Sunday. looks like my weekend is gonna be busy busy! and somehow, im glad. I mean, everyday has been a bore for me, its just the same routine everyday.

Wake up. Run through the school gates as we are always NEARLY late. line up, talk to Cas. Cas gets her daily morning tummy-aches. Class, talk to cas and jaq. recess, hang with the gang in su pings class (best part of the day), after that, back to class. after school, gather at the usual place talk to gang(second best part of the day), depart school, come home. bathe. come online. afternoon nappy. watch tv. eat. sleep. repeat the whole routine the next day.

How boring is that? my life is just so FIXED, so im really glad my weekends are occupied this week, or it'll be. wake up, online. sleep. yeap. Im such a pig. now i have activities too lok forward to. YAY! and plus, the gang is going to the seminar too. DOUBLE YAY! hah.

Cheerio.

0 comments: