PetPeeve #5

Sorry for the long hiatus! And yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, this IS a new post! :D I dont know if you guys remember my old posts (probably not), so here are links to petpeeves 1 to 4!

PetPeeve #1
PetPeeve #2
PetPeeve #3
PetPeeve #4

So, on to business then.

You know how some people just dont bother to flush? How they go into the loo's, do their business and what not and conveniently forget to flush. Or maybe they've just got high tech toilet bowls at home with the sensor that does the automatic flushing for them, so they're so used to it they dont know that traditional toilets have a handle/button that you have to push down. Yeah that's right, you push that lever down, lady.

But no, strangely, that doesn't annoy me. Maybe im just too used to the conditions in Malaysia where everywhere you go, its just like that. I remember Form 4 how our class was allocated riiiight above the girls bathroom, and every time after lunch time, when the wind blows (as it does, so very often), we get a whiff of the sweet aroma of bodily waste coming from the floor below. :D AH, WHAT GOOD MEMORIES. (kill me nao), and how the girls were tasked with using buckets and splashing the cubicles with water to try to eliminate the fowl smell (not sure if that was form 4 or another year).

So no, Im used to that. Im used to people not flushing after use. Its okay, I flush for you. What irritates me, is when people remember to flush after use, but after that, when they wash their hands, they use tissue to wipe it dry and then dispose of it in the toilet bowl, and just leave it there. cause its 'Clean'. That really, really gets to me. Because to me, when i see that, I just think its dirty anyway. And even if its a clean piece of tissue (okay, relatively clean, it still has your germs on it, lets not forget), Im still not comfortable doing my business on it. :O So i flush anyway, and it just feels like such a waste of water!

NUUOOOOH.

See, I really dont understand why people can't just dispose of the used tissue in the dustbins provided. It really irks me, cause its just THERE, but NUUUOOOH, they toss it into the toilet bowls and in my head theres a brain cell running around like a chicken with its head cut off, sounding the red alarm and screaming, WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOIINNNNGGGG!! but of course, cause im so cool and awesome, outside my face hides all emotion and im just like 'ngeh', *shrug*. But anyway. That's me. What about you? Virtual high five on the way? (:

On a separate note, :D GREAT NEWS.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've never been so excited for the future (:

And Im so excited to finally return home, to the warm embrace of familiarity and truly amazing friends, who are so bloody supportive, that I've missed so much. Irreplaceable people, none can compare, really, really. (: So much excitement building up, for everyone to meet the boy, and for him to meet everyone :D WOOOOOO Don't you love how things work out?

Truly feeling like the luckiest girl on the planet C:

A big thank you to that someone looking out for me.
I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. (:

x

0 comments: