Imagination working overtime

So I woke up early this morning to study, got really really sleepy about one hour in, so took a 15 minute nap and had one of the scariest dreams in my life. :O

As I was falling into sleep, 50 pence coins flashed in my mind, they came into view slowly, one at a time, only it wasnt a normal 50p coin, it had dates inscribed on it, and some other details, but all I managed to notice before another 50p coin came into view was the year, that the year inscribed on each coin was different. It was like 1860, 1870 and so on. So okay, COINS. weird, but okay. COINS. what's up with that right?

Suddenly, this white guy on a wooden stool came into view, and a lady pulling up his sleeve to inject him with something. We were in a small room, it was kind of old, he had really ugly hair. It was all gelled down and flat and he looked kinda geeky. And then there was a voice in my head, sort of like, when you're watching a movie and you're hearing that person's thoughts, so it was as if I was reading this persons thoughts and looking through her eyes, seeing what shes seeing. And she was telling me that the guy over there on the stool was her boyfriend. And she was gushing about how good looking he was, and she said that the lady was her mother, and her mother was a nurse. I could see a line of people outside the doorway, waiting to come in to get the same injection. It was really weird. Then the girl was saying things like, how she hates the place, and she cant wait to get out of there and so on and so forth, and i could really feel her disdain and it was really creepy. She sounded a bit like a psychopath, like she was thinking of doing something crazy, and it was only a matter of time.

Then at some point, a man motioned for her and her mom and the guy to take a photo together. We (cause in the girls POV right), stood in front of a window and smiled for the camera. Then I started to walk away, I could see them smiling at me, my "mother" and "boyfriend", and I was getting so freaked out. like wtf. Then I/she, started screaming and shouting and screaming and shouting, until I woke up.

:O

I have to say. I was. really. really. freaked out.

Cause ive never met these people in my life but I could remember their faces and see their faces so clearly in my mind. It wasnt that the dream was very scary, it was the feeling I got from it, the feelings I got from her, and how real they all felt. It was very strange. And then I looked at my phone, the date said Friday the 13th. I was just like....

SERIOUSLY!?!

Calmed myself down, then continued reading a bit and studying, but felt tired again (hyperactive imagination wouldnt let me rest well, you see). So I took another 15 minutes nap...

Thank goodness this time i dreamt that I was playing computer games. Nope, no more scary shit for me. It was one of those computer games where you select a character then go FIGHT the other player until KO. HAHAHAHAH maybe im secretly missing that game? I have no idea. Strange. Very strange.

Just wanted to share (:

x

0 comments: