Ah, I have found my heading!

So during the summer last year, Karn visited Malaysia, and so that was a great opportunity for me to discover Penang HAHAHAH like I've never before. Its odd, isn't it? That we are always so eager to visit other countries and see all the sights, but really, I pretty much know nothing about my own. But anyway, so a bunch of us headed up to the famous temple and CAMWHORED,

Photobucket

Photobucket

fed some VERY HUNGREH TURTLES C: nomnomnoooommm

Photobucket

Photobucket

*yaaawwwwn*
Photobucket

CAMWHORED SOMEMORE

Photobucket

Photobucket

But that aside, we also got some serious praying in C:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then we did the whole SHAKE STICK OUT OF WOODEN CONTAINER THINGY AND LET MONK READ YOUR FORTUNE (I have no idea what the proper term is so there). And I got this,

Photobucket

Which basically says all the great things, and he said that things would run smoothly for me and I don't have to worry, just do what im doing and things will turn out well. Oh, but I also have to donate when i see donation boxes in the temple, cause that all comes back to me, or something like that. (: So i went around donating moneh. :D :D :D But anyway, that being said, I thought the reading was pretty untrue at first, because the end of last year was pretty rough for me. Things just weren't going great.

But things are starting to look up now (:
Photobucket

Honestly, I don't really believe that much in this, and i believe it may just be pure coincidence, cause C'MON, if we were to follow the reading exactly, then things were supposed to be running smoothly right? No hiccups along the way? But there was that, so. Yeah. But still, I guess it gives me a sort of reassurance, that things will turn out OK in the end, to not give up. So, I guess that's a good thing. (: On another note, things turned out well for Su Ean too (as said in her reading), so (: Coincidence?

On another note, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
Photobucket

I've been nom-ing on these little dinosaur eggs that my sister gave to me (like M&M's but BETTER). Have to save the world by keeping them extinct C: Don't worry guys, you can count on me! NOM NOM NOM. And yes, you're right, LAMENESS IN TACT, sorry guys, I fear that LIMAY HASN'T CHANGED over the years :p

Alright, if you're free, do check out the BIG EGG HUNT in London.

Over 200 eggs were scattered around London, but they're all gathered and situated in Covent Garden till tomorrow. Pretty damn awesome. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

x

0 comments: