Eternal Internal Struggle

So I plan out my days the night (or two nights) before, I write out my schedule and squeeze everything in. And its pretty hardcore, cause you know, Im hardcore like that, and I believe that future limay will be able to do whatever it takes to complete everything on time.

Photobucket

What i fail to realize is that future limay, (now present), always wakes up in the morning with this face on,

Photobucket

Huh. schedule. wha..?!
IM A PRETTY FLOWER! YES I AM!!

With the determination of almost close to nil.
Photobucket
NOT FAIR. Y I NO GET TO REST?!

*defies schedule*
Photobucket
I want the yellow ones. YELLOOOOWW.

and then goes on facebook and spends endless amounts of time there,

FUN C:
Photobucket

FUN :D
Photobucket

WHATS GOING ON HERE
Photobucket

and then its night again. D:

Photobucket
ITS NOT MY FAAAAULT! :O

So then that limay makes a crazy schedule for the limay of tomorrow. and the cycle repeats. D: Time to break the cycle? TO THE BATMOBILE BOOKS!!

x

0 comments: