Inside the head (take 2)

I dont know if you guys remember this post, but, guess what? ITS HAPPENING AGAIN. more frequently now because i have shitloads of readings and MEH soooo boring it just puts me to sleep. I dont know how it is like with the rest of you. When you doze off, does your brain just shut down? Or are you like me too? Does your brain auto create something to link the line you've just read with something completely random?

Like just yesterday, i was reading this paragraph that went '*important words important words* followed by the word one, whereby at that word, 'ONE' i mean, i nodded off and in my head, my braincells broke into happy chorus,

'ONE, IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.
TWO, JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU
THREE, CAUSE ITS PLAIN TO SEE,
THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME AND -'

*snap*

WAITTAMINUTE.

then i wake up and reread the paragraph from the beginning. GAAAAH so frustrating. I'd prefer if it just shut down and not spout nonsensical shit my way. And earlier i was taking a nap, and in my nap, GUESS WHAT I WAS DOING?

OWH YES, i was STUDYING.
no, the mind never sleeps.

and i think i was probably "studying" for a pretty long while before i discovered that it was nonsense and that i was DREAMING. i remember the last two lines which made me do double takes and woke me up, them being,

...and that relates cleaning your room and the bathroom sink. This was further studied by Beethoven and Paxton (1985)....
- LiMay's Brain
and im like WHAAA?!?!? then i just sprung outta bed awake. How stupid am I? sometimes i feel like SUCH AN AIRHEAD. people all over the world are having smart ass dreams and here my brain is making up stupid crap that relates CLEANING MY ROOM AND THE BATHROOM SINK. what the hell is that even. Beethoven and Paxton?!?! 1985?!?!?!? (credits to awesome brain for including the years and the names that sound big and important tho. Good job!) BUT SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket
Conflicted. Having this love-hate relationship with the weirdness of my brain. (and i hate that i love you so~~) hit the panic button. GRRRR!! And these are only 2 instances from the MANY that ive experienced/been experiencing.

Does this happen to you too?
tell me im not alone.

ps. i was thinking about what else i dreamt about and it came to me! i dreamt of going to this show thing and i was wearing what im currently wearing (my grey-white striped top) and then i met my cousin there and he was wearing a grey-white striped top too and my mom was too and then my mom was going to get me some chocolate fragrant perfume (wth) and i saw melissa, karen and brian there at the show sitting on some couch, so i just went HEY KAREN! BRIAN! (sorry i didnt greet you melissa) and then i walked on ahead and saw another couch with GASP, karen and brian?!? apparently the people from the previous couch were just look alikes. I told you my dreams were stupid. ANYWAY. and karen had my handbag which i had dropped earlier at the stairs when i misplaced my ticket to the show so i had to go up and find my ticket and there was this huge complication blah. are you confused yet? lol stupid dreams. no wonder im still so tired now.

study time (:

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing