In my world of.

Conversation of the day:

So i was walking with Suan to uni today and i just spaced out and started thinking about - an ode to brenda, damn, i need to make weird friends who would want to write an ode about my name too. An ode to May. huh, i wonder what rhymes with May. Hay. Lay. Day. Cray (haha seng, you rhyme with me) - then Suan abruptly pushes my head slightly upwards and goes,

'LiMay, look up!'
O.O
'WHAAA HUUUHH?! why? did i look very blur or something?'
*she starts laughing*
'i thought you were looking at that girl's butt.'

=_______="

Anyway, as usual, the mind never sleeps. But it never thinks of anything intelligent either. Ah, trade offs. Sometimes im just walking down the street (like earlier) alone, and then i see this pigeon in front of me. and this whole texas cawboy movie scene totally plays out in my head. Pigeon vs May. FIIIIGHT!! and in my head im going all,

'we meet again - PIGEON. *death glare* im coming towards you IM COMING TOWARDS YOU im coming to get you im coming to GEEET YOOOUUU.'

* pigeon walks out of my way*

*triumphant grin*

'WIIIN. YES, THATS RIGHT. IM MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOU ARE. oh YOU KNOW IT. YOOOU KNOOOOW IT.'

*pigeon doesnt give a shit*

but i know hes just trying to act all strong. Oh i kid, i kid. Or am I? loooooool that's why sometimes people see me and i just have this goofy grin on my face and they go 'what's so funny?' and i go 'nothing.' BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, how the hell do you explain these syok sendiri moments?

I know it happens to all you guys too. (:

and i know i said i'd be MIA until after the exams but =___=" more posts this month than all the other months. Double even. Figures.

x

0 comments: