MIA.

Photobucket
Sorry i've been MIA. dead blog dead blog AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! exams coming up in a bit and im not doing very well here. People, start praying (: gonna be MIA for around a month or so (or not, we'll see) so bear with me! Really sorry if you check back and refresh the page and yeah, still SAME POST staring back at you, i hate that too. i totally understand. Dont be hating, lovelies! (: You know i love you!

Ps. Dear SHEREENA DAVID. I dont know if you still read my blog or not, probably not? I DONT KNOW well. anyway, WHERE ARE YOU, WOMAN!?!? You're NEVER ON MSN (literally, NEVER), i tried emailing you back in February when you first went over to aussieland but somehow there was some error and the email couldnt be sent and you DONT HAVE FACEBOOK even though everyone told you to SIGN UP for it so honestly. I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING YOU i dont even have your phone number its like you've fallen off the face of the earth!! WOMAN! what happened to CONNECTION (we're weird, we always know what the other is going to say and stuff woohoo)? is suewei in the way again or something? *cough hahaha sorry suewei* what happened to 'im gonna hunt you down and kill you if you dont keep in contact with me' ? I miss you lah my drama queeeen!!

in any case, if you dont read my blog then i guess. i'll see you when i see you. whenever that is. =____="


k, study time.

x

0 comments: