For my many constants (:

Cause im feeling mushy at the mo, and who else to gush about save for the very special people in my life? (: To others, im just a disposable friend. Now you see her, now you don't. Im like magic to them, at times i exist, other times, poof! gone gone with the wiiiind! =D only its not as charming as it sounds, its quite sad really.

Nessie, is this how you feel? xp

Im infinitely grateful for all you guys!! Thanks for sticking by me even after getting to really know me, my flaws and all. Through my ups, my downs... my pms moments HAHA oh you know what im talking about. through my early teenage years, ho, those years were rough, im surprised you guys even put up with me HAHA (: im only as good a friend as you allow me to be. So thanks for acknowledging me and deeming me worthy to be as much part of your lives as you are of mine (: wheenessss!! thanks for ALWAYS ALWAYS having time for my rants, no matter how irrational and stupid they can be at times. and for always knowing the right things to say, or at least trying to say the right things. (: gosh guys, it warms my heart!

And for all the times you guys make me feel important (: cause i know im just a little girl in a big big world. Im insignificant and small. One person CAN change the world, i know. Thats not likely to be me. And im fine with that. Im okay with living a normal, unassuming life. So thanks guys, thanks for reminding me that hey, i am important to you at least. ho! I do matter in your eyes, and you guys, you guys mean the world in mine (:

THE WOOOORLD!!
Monkey
if i'm at uk i wanna at least be close to friends :(
The Ladybug

i can def see you during weekends and stuff but weekdays probably not *edited* unless we really arrange something every other week or something
Monkey
i'll arrange it
i'll be up late so talk more when you get back

Meh Jian! hhahaha made my daaaaaay! (: thinking of you guys alone is enough to make me smiiiiile every second of every day HAHA (no wait thats a lie. xp but im being mushy so there) (eewww gross mom, she gave me cooties wtf?) so like MEH!
I'll be here for you no matter what, during your someones, between someones - I AM A CONSTANT.
- the brenda
Thanks for being my constants, guys. (: Cause i know no matter what happens, i'll have you guys to fall back onto. and you'll always have me (:

Photobucket

fruitcake. the smiley face is driving me bonkers!

(:

SERIOUSLY.

Love loads! my random ass awesome friends.

0 comments: