Yet another one..

Okay first i would like to start off by saying...

MY ULSER HURTS!!!! *sniffles* and you know how my lower teeth arent straight? its at this part where my teeth is pointing out. *sniffles* IT IS SO HORRIBLE and SO PAINFUL. wish it would just POOF itself away!! AARRGGHH!!

anyway, i had this realy weird dream two days ago. AGAIN..

WHO HAS WEIRD DREAMS LIKE I DO!?!?

It started out like this, i was in a mall with the girl sitting beside me in class and another two classmates. And that girl asked me to accompany her to the loo. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. THE TOILET WAS .. WOW. super duper nice! like WOW x 1000000000000000 !!!! and thats saying a lot. XD one cubicle was as big as my room!! and the walls were like cushioned or something.. for some odd reason.. only half of it lar, the top half was just normal beige-white wall. =) but STILL!!! i felt like ROYALTY! then after that i could hear the girl and my two other classmates outside talking.. they were asking, 'where's li may?'.. but i didnt want to leave the toilet. XD i just sat there and prayed they go away so i can just i dont know!! stay there in the toilet a little bit longer?? XD

Gosh!! maybe i subconciously want a REALLY nice toilet or something. =__=" First self peeling rambutans and now really nice toilets? my dreams are so random. XD

BC exam tomorrow. wish me luck! =D

2 comments:



cookie said...

OooO! What an awesome dream! WOW! I wish I was in the dream too! haha~~ A cubicle as big as your room huh! *whistles* That's huge. XD

Furbie said...

u noe why?
u go to the toilet everyday.oops.that sounds wrong

u go to the toilet with her everyday in school and the school toilet is so stinky and dirty and small so u're like wishing that it was bigger and huger and nicer .

then examz are making u like super duper stress so u wanna go to the mall!

and then u think ppl care abt u (well we do.=D) so u're dreaming that we're asking where are yaaa.

now i want some money/cake.