My FIRST FIRST FIRST!

Received my first birthday present today! =D From LI YING! she gave me a BIG BIG BIG LOLLI! I SOOO LOVE YOU LI YING!!! as odd as this might sound.. i've always wanted a BIG lolli! XD i have no idea why, it just looks so good on the stand you know? so BIG and COLOURFUL and all~~but i've never actually bought it cuz like..

.. you're a BIG girl! how old do you think you are?

and stuff like that. hehe. Im so glad i finally have one! XD honestly!! Too bad i have to wait till this sunday to actually open it.. arrived early mar.. so now im suffering!! *pure torture* but at least now its in the fridge and not right in front of me.. so i still have some self control. =D AGAIN.. i would like to thank LI YIIINNNGG for getting it for me. =D Its like a dream come true! hahahaa. i took pictures of it already.. but sadly I STILL CANT FIND THE CAMERA CABLE!*ack* so pictures will be up later on with the pic of the card i made winny.

- awwness! =D thanks for remembering.. -

0 comments: