Birthday!

Thanks SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO REMEMBERED!! =D THAANK YOUU AND I LOOOVE YOU PEEEOPPPLLEE!!! XD

Seriously didnt expect so many to remember! it wasnt even 12 yet and winny called to wish me. =D i guess it was 12 at his side. I was so TOUCHED!! seriously!! Yen hsian wished me too! (guess her clock was a WEE bit faster too) .. she was crushed when she realised she wasnt the first to wish me. AAWW!! I LOVE YOU TO BITS TOO! oh and thanks to Jie Han who also wished me! i had no idea he remembered either. XD aawwness wey!

Sara, Karen and Su Ping participated in the COUNTDOWN! =D LOVE YOU GIRLS THE MOST MAN! DONT KNOW WHAT I DO WITHOUT YOU GIRLS! hehee.. make me feel so important! And brenda wanted to participate but her bro was HOGGING the comp. so she sms-ed instead. =D I LOVE YOU TOO BRENDA! YOU'RE THE BESTEST FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER WISH FOR! MuaxXes!!

Thanks to the TOFU block who wished me and spent time drawing that big BANG blob thing too. XD i really appreaciate it! =D

And UNDYING LOVE to CAS!! i thought she woulda slept already! but NOOO!! SHE WISHED ME WITH HER BONG-Y WORDS XD. LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES! May Bong and Clickety rule the world one day. HAHAA.. and thanks to XIAO VON who i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! who ALWAYS remembered!! XD hehee and also to EBIL MISTER TORE WINNIE! though i have NO IDEA who told him.. XD i didnt expect him to know, really! so super touched wey!!

Thanks to Katherine and Yong Hui who ALSO by some kind of miracle KNEW ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY! =D LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! you all rock! i didnt even have yong hui's email and had no idea who he was when he wished me even. hahaa. hilarious! ANd thanks to cousin SHAUNY who ALSO REMEMBERED! =D LOVE YOU SHAUNY!

Also thanks to wei khai and andrew who remembered! =) oh and NOT TO MENTION LI YING WHO GAVE ME THE LOLLI JUST THIS FRIDAY NIGHT. XD I LOVE YOU LI YING! =D cant wait to devour the lolli!! oh oh! i ALMOST forgot.. thanks to wei tat also (though im sure its through su ping) XD for wishing me and his friend weylok? (uh.. yeah) XD thank you guys!

Oh and last but not least THANKS KWAN SEENNNGGG!! =D its okay that your dad was hogigng the comp and that your phone was out of battery so you couldnt wish me on the stroke of twelve! I LOVE YOU FOR REMEMBERING! =D THANNNKKSS WEEEYYY!!

- im happy! =D maybe a little disappointed due to certain.. THINGS which shall not be mentioned for I SHALL BE happy but yeah.. still happy =D -

0 comments: