SUPERSHEEP


JAQ TOOK THIS PRETTY PRETTY PICTURE FOR ME! I LOVE IT!!! its so PRETTY! =D
Posted by Picasa

Su Ping gave me a sheep plush for my birthday! and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! what can i say? im a sucker for plushies. XD its so ADORABLE!!! its mah SUPERSHEEP!! here are LOTSA PICTURES!! XD


I SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!! HEAR ME RAWR!!! XD lloookiitt! su pings card! =D
Posted by Picasa


*pop* =D
Posted by Picasa


reminds me of kelton! XD 'BOW DOWN AND CALL ME GOD!!!' check out mah bling bling! HAHHAHAHAA CUTE!!! BLING BLING FROM XIAO VON! =D its so NICE! sis and i love it! =D
Posted by Picasa


Innocent little SUPERSHEEP lying on the pillow. =D MuaxXes! too adorable for words!
Posted by Picasa


Come and give SUPERSHEEP some love! =D *huggles*
Posted by Picasa


OH GOD! PLEASE GIVE ME A CAPE! *hez not COMPLETE without a cape!!! *sobs*
Posted by Picasa


oh pleaasee God!! CAPPPEEEE~~
Posted by Picasa

- i love my supersheep, thanks su ping! =D -

0 comments: