adding on!

and to add on to the list...

Thanks Jeff, Nge seong and Euchern for remembering and wishing me in the morn. =D Thanks to edwin for wishing me AGAIN XD hahaa.. and is coming over to drop off something he made? so sweet lar wey! =D LOVE YOU TO BITS! you rock wey! make me seem so important. *sniffles* hehe..

oh and sorry but i forgot to mention Jyhling! She wished me a day before my birthday! =D THANKS WEY! You're so SUPER CUTE! XD love ya, sexy girlfriend!

Oh anyway.. guess whats the first thing i did this morning? XD THATS RIGHT! i ran downstairs and ate my LOLLI!!! its not fininshed yet though..only ate a small chunk XD so much!! anyway i took a picture of the partially eaten lolli (kind of to humour the block of tofu since he drew a picture of the partially eaten lolli anyway. lol) but AGAAAAIIINNN i cant post it up cuz i STILL cant find the camera cable. so sad right? ah well.

Now im just TRYING to concentrate for tomorrow is the history exam.. and i dont ahve any facts in my ehad yet. I know im so messed for tomorrow but somehow now im jsut too overwhlemed with happiness to care. XD thank you to all those you care! hehe.. STUDY ARH!! *and wait for winny!*

oh and brenda is so sweet! XD i read the msg she sent again.. and i kept laughing. hahahaa lemme type it here : -

*hugs and kisses* waving farewell to you as you depart from the land of fifteendom *sniff* my little girl's all grown up! no fair! 2 more months and i'll join you on the shores of sweet sixteen! grass always greener on the other side after all ;)

And from BongBong the sweetest girl alive (hehe) LOVE YOU TO BITS! =D

To my dearest clickety evil skelly.. you're 16! whee! so happy birthday for you and may you ahve a great year.. all the best in every step you take in life.. bong would be there to support you always! Love ya lots! Muax!

Bong would be there to support you always! AAWWW!! *SNIFFLES* super touched! i'll always be here for you too! and now that im officially 16.. im wiser adi! XD ahhaa can come to me for advice and all. BWAHHAA.. you young 15-year-olds not as wise as i am. *shakes head* hehe

OH AND I JUST VISITED MY SISTERS BLOG. =D eldest sis went to england to study. =D she remmebers too! LOVE YA!!then again, COURSE she remembers! im her monster sister! XD bleeeehhh!! Whee~ and no one can take that place away from me right? hehee

- happy happy happy -